Lochaline Quartz Sand Ltd. Covid-19 Statement
LQS takes the Covid-19 virus very seriously. A Health and Safety COVID-19 policy statement has been put in place.
We are meeting all government guidelines regarding social distancing and exceeding them where possible. Our company has implemented the following preventive measures:
- If LQS staff can do work from home, they are encouraged to do so.
- Numerous hand sanitising stations are in place on the surface and underground.
- Face to face exchanges with external contacts have been reduced to a minimum and if possible replaced by telephone and video conferencing.
- All employees, contractors, and visitors are required to complete a daily COVID screen and declaration which includes a temperature check.
- There is a Track and Trace system for visitors.
- Where at all possible social distancing measures are implemented. Where this is not possible (due to the production environment) mitigating actions are in place, which include the wearing of face masks.
- Updates in regards to Covid19 regulations are shared in our monthly H&S meetings.
We are constantly reviewing the government advice and following closely their recommendations.
LQS would like to take this opportunity to thank its staff for their flexibility in the current challenging circumstances. We also would like to thank our customers for their continued support.
Last update: June 2021